LABRADORITE AAA MOON STONE 5 DECADE ROSARY
- ENTIRELY HAND MADE WITH GEM STONES AND PRECIOUS METALS, UNIQUE ROSARIES TO CHERISH AND OFFER.
- All my Rosaries are hand made using only precious or semi precious stones as well as precious metals. They are unique and a real pleasure to handle. Made by using the strongest materials and will last for long years.
- The 5 decade Catholic Rosary in the present listing has the following characteristics:
- 6 mm dia Natural LABRADORITE gem quality beads for the AVE MARIA's
- 9x 11 mm Sterling Silver beads for the Pater Noster's.
- Seed beads for spacer beads.
- Sterling Silver heart of Jesus center
- Plain and elegant Sterling Silver cross : 45 x 25 mm
- Total length : 40 cm.
- Total weight : 28 grams.
- Natural labradorite's grey-green base with flashes of brilliant blue, green and yellow colors make it one of the most versatile and sought-after gemstones on the market since its discovery in 1770 at the peninsula of Labrador on Northeastern Canada.
- Caused by rays of light entering a layer of the stone and being refracted back and forth by deeper layers, the "labradorescent" flashes are the result of the light rays traveling back out of the stone on a different wavelength than when they entered the stone. The wavelengths correspond to particular colors such as the brilliant blue most typically associated with the stone.
- THIS IS A VERY BRIGHT ITEM WITH NEW TYPE OF BEADS- EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE -- RARELY SEEN